trick or treat

life as i know it and the world as i see it

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, India

Monday, September 12, 2005

9/11

And I looked and I beheld a pale horse and the name that sat on him was Death and, Hell followed with him.

It's hard to believe that its been a full four years since that fateful tuesday. The subsequent war on terror has been quite successful. Al-Qaeda is on the run, it is very desperate and therefore at its most dangerous. Its looking for soft targets and using the most deadliest weapon of all- the suicide attacker; created in the Middle East but now a global menace.Why would a person ever become a suicide bomber? I might grow to be a wise, old man and might someday be able to answer some of life's toughest questions but i don't think i'll ever be able to answer that question. Of course, i've heard all the rationalisations-of the bitterness and rage caused by oppression and exploitation, of the anger,of the helplessness but its never made sense to me. I'm sorry, but its simply unfathomable and very,very sad. That a human imagination can be so limited that it sees its own extinction as victory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Storm on the internet
New Zealand faces its first 'blogging' election, where online writers aim to influence the result through their opinions.
This is a great blog with much good info.
My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home